with knowledge of the basic functioning of the industry. Candidates who want to work in
the bakery and confectionery industry will find this course to be a fruitful way to improve
Students deepen their comprehension of the subject and increase their knowledge of
the art of bakery and confectionery by putting their diverse skill sets to use in the real
Students receive not only the fundamentals of the curriculum but also guidance in
communication and creative abilities.
Students get the opportunity to focus purely on what they love and wish to learn, i.e.
Bakery, Confectionary and Patisserie. They do not need to use up time on other
subjects that are not related to their subject of interest.
- The curriculum for the diploma programme in bakery and confectionery is
structured so that students can learn about both the theoretical and practical
sides of the field.
- The study of ingredients used in baking and confectionery, the procedures
utilised, ingredient selection, composition, uses, and reactions, as well as the
basics of baking and heating, cooling, freezing, and refrigerating are among the
apprentice baker, pastry chef, assistant baker, decorator, supply chain management,
maintenance manager, bakery specialist, etc. and can even start their own Bakery,
Confectionary and Patisserie business, cloud kitchen, shop or a café if one wants.
International, Inc., Hyatt Hotels, ITC Group of Hotels, The Leela Palaces, Hotels & Resorts,
Accor Hostels, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts Group, Hilton Worldwide, Courtyard by
Marriott, Oberoi Group of Hotels and more
Here are some tips for getting admission in a good college
- Students must focus on high school academics and score good marks.
- Select a variety of elective courses that you can handle to improve your skills and
chances of admission to a prestigious institution.
- To change your attitude and body language, work on your personality.
- You should prepare and fill the online forums on time.
- For practice and exam preparation, you can engage a tutor.
- Apply as soon as you can to prevent the selections becoming limited.
- Integrate your interests and make the most of them to advance your career.
- Prepare for personal interviews as they test your skills out of your grades.
- Talk to a KSE counsellor for clearing your doubts.
- Boost your skills and experiences.