Applying the varied skills into the field, students gain a deeper understanding of the subject as well as expand their knowledge related to the art of Hotel Management and Tourism.
Students receive not only the fundamentals of the curriculum but also guidance in communication and creative abilities.
Students get the opportunity to focus purely on what they love and wish to learn, i.e. Hotel Management and Tourism. They do not need to use up time on other subjects that are not related to their subject of interest.
- Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management curriculum is designed in a manner, wherein candidates get the knowledge of both practical as well as the theoretical aspect of the program.
- The topics covered include the study of commodities used in Hospitality and Hotel Management, the process undertaken, selection, departments, functions, and, basic knowledge of each departments and its functions and importance in the overall effective functioning of the Hotel itself.
chef, assistant baker, assistant chef, supply chain management, bakery specialist, cuisine specialist, head chef/ executive chef, etc. and can even start their own restaurant or café if one wants.
Here are some tips for getting admission in a good college
- Students must focus on high school academics and score good marks.
- Select a variety of elective courses that you can handle to improve your skills and
chances of admission to a prestigious institution.
- To change your attitude and body language, work on your personality.
- You should prepare and fill the online forums on time.
- For practice and exam preparation, you can engage a tutor.
- Apply as soon as you can to prevent the selections becoming limited.
- Integrate your interests and make the most of them to advance your career.
- Prepare for personal interviews as they test your skills out of your grades.
- Talk to a KSE counsellor for clearing your doubts.
- Boost your skills and experiences.